Suggestion box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion box

Post by Caedoll on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Title says it all x: If you've got any ideas you'd like to share, please do it here!
avatar
Caedoll
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Italy

View user profile http://ketsumei-kishidan.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Millesimia on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Do you think we can creat a party to help ppl to gear them?

I mean, first farming VN tasliman and then, help the no gear guildmate (carry him) to allow him to get his/her armor faster.

I can help to do that!
avatar
Millesimia

Posts : 29
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 28
Location : France

View user profile http://heavens-rapsody-cie.e-monsite.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Caedoll on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:59 pm

That could be done, just make a topic in the Party section and see if there's people who need help! O: I'll try to redirect people there
avatar
Caedoll
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Italy

View user profile http://ketsumei-kishidan.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Aringoth on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Lasagna on weekends pls, pizza on fridays
avatar
Aringoth

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-08-05
Location : Costa Rica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Mr_Raymond on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:02 pm

why not create some kind of mentor system, all the more experienced players get a mentor status. like a Nest Mentor, Gear mentor, Dungeon Mentor. and maybe even a Helper type that fights with the lower levels to help them level faster.
avatar
Mr_Raymond

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-08-13
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Caedoll on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Mr_Raymond wrote:why not create some kind of mentor system, all the more experienced players get a mentor status. like a Nest Mentor, Gear mentor, Dungeon Mentor. and maybe even a Helper type that fights with the lower levels to help them level faster.

This could be taken in consideration, but we'd need people willing to take this ''job'' x:
Especially since that means being available a lot, but I doubt that people with school/work can find the time to enjoy themselves and do that at the same time!
Of course we are grateful to those who do indeed help a lot, but we also do not feel it's right to overwork them x: The guild gives plenty of starters for those who need it, and can also answer most of the questions someone may ask, giving new players the necessary tools to grow.

It'd be lovely to organize something like that, so we'll look into it! Hopefully we manage to put it up. c:

Aringoth wrote:Lasagna on weekends pls, pizza on fridays

Accepted
avatar
Caedoll
Admin

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Italy

View user profile http://ketsumei-kishidan.mioforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Mr_Raymond on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:35 pm

We could make it a part time thing. you get to enjoy playing the game and when you feel like it you can help, instead of assigning 1 person we get multiple to do that. I would volunteer for a leveling helper. I can help whenever it's needed, if not i'm just enjoying myself.

What i mean is when the questions raises only the appointed get to answer, if the question is can someone help me level, i join, doesn't matter if it's a dungeon or nest, if somone wants to do dungeons but no-one of the level helpers are on the "dungeoneer" get to take action and help out.

A rank based system
Level Mentor
Nest/Dungeon Mentor
Gear Mentor

those kind of things...
avatar
Mr_Raymond

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-08-13
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by K.Sato on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Mr_Raymond wrote:We could make it a part time thing. you get to enjoy playing the game and when you feel like it you can help, instead of assigning 1 person we get multiple to do that. I would volunteer for a leveling helper. I can help whenever it's needed, if not i'm just enjoying myself.

What i mean is when the questions raises only the appointed get to answer, if the question is can someone help me level, i join, doesn't matter if it's a dungeon or nest, if somone wants to do dungeons but no-one of the level helpers are on the "dungeoneer" get to take action and help out.

A rank based system
Level Mentor
Nest/Dungeon Mentor
Gear Mentor

those kind of things...

The idea is not bad and it could be nice ... but...as we have experienced before.. the guildmates aren't willing to help in that kind of stuff .. from what we've seen .. the guildmates just want to do their things and if ppl can join them so woo if not then boo .. that's how it is .. mainly focuses on the maxed lvl shits .. less on the low lvl because .. there's no point of low lvl shits
could be nice to have this kind of thing for lvl 80 .. like guide them through vn ... von.. dq... and etc

Thanks for your suggestion.
avatar
K.Sato

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-07
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Mr_Raymond on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:10 pm

K.Sato wrote:
The idea is not bad and it could be nice ... but...as we have experienced before.. the guildmates aren't willing to help in that kind of stuff .. from what we've seen .. the guildmates just want to do their things and if ppl can join them so woo if not then boo .. that's how it is .. mainly focuses on the maxed lvl shits .. less on the low lvl because .. there's no point of low lvl shits
could be nice to have this kind of thing for lvl 80 .. like guide them through vn ... von.. dq... and etc

Thanks for your suggestion.

Isn't that just displaying our guild is actually "discriminating" against lower levels?
I think if you at least find a few to participate we can show the recruits we're actually a helpfull and active guild.
This might make the recruits recommend this guild to thier friends and thus expanding our guild with step by step. Which, in the end, might get our guild turing into a number 1 guild in DNEU.
It could be beneficial for both our guild and the recruits.

Anyways if it will be implemented into here I want to volunteer as one of the helpers in it.
avatar
Mr_Raymond

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-08-13
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by K.Sato on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Mr_Raymond wrote:
K.Sato wrote:
The idea is not bad and it could be nice ... but...as we have experienced before.. the guildmates aren't willing to help in that kind of stuff .. from what we've seen .. the guildmates just want to do their things and if ppl can join them so woo if not then boo .. that's how it is .. mainly focuses on the maxed lvl shits .. less on the low lvl because .. there's no point of low lvl shits
could be nice to have this kind of thing for lvl 80 .. like guide them through vn ... von.. dq... and etc

Thanks for your suggestion.

Isn't that just displaying our guild is actually "discriminating" against lower levels?
I think if you at least find a few to participate we can show the recruits we're actually a helpfull and active guild.
This might make the recruits recommend this guild to thier friends and thus expanding our guild with step by step. Which, in the end, might get our guild turing into a number 1 guild in DNEU.
It could be beneficial for both our guild and the recruits.

Anyways if it will be implemented into here I want to volunteer as one of the helpers in it.

Well the level requirement is 50+ .. and only the new people care about the low lvl stuff but most just want to get to 80 so all we can help them with is boost..
and we most of the time help those who need help with low lv stuff too not including boost..
Also not everyone is available all the time and stuff like that..
it's not a bad idea but i think it's just better if one asks for help and others offer their help to him instead
avatar
K.Sato

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-07
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Mr_Raymond on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Fair enough
avatar
Mr_Raymond

Posts : 15
Join date : 2015-08-13
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum